Tuesday, July 2, 2019

My awesome Dad


  1. In Room 2 & 3 we have been learning about our
  2. unsung heroes and our family members.


My Dad  is the most awesome dad in the world.
His love  for me is 100 percent and he is very very
funny just like a clown. He is as comfy as a stuffed
toy or a giant kitty. He loves me no matter what  and
if someone asks me who is your favorite man in the
world it is my Dad. When Rafa or I make mistakes
my Dad hugs us after and it feels like I'm getting
hugged by a gigantic puppy> He also teaches me
football and we play together. My Dad’s name is
Judd, Judd Pimentel I say the J in his name stands
for justice. He works very hard and I’m thankful to
have a hard working Dad. My Dad wants to be a race
car driver. My Dad was born on December 4 or 5 and
I don't know what year he was born. He's my number
one trophy and he takes care of me and I take care
of him. I love my Dad.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rocio,I saw your writing about your dad,it sounds lovely when I read it.
    How did you know so much about your dad then me.

    from Aadirai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know so much about my dad to.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. i like your work

    ReplyDelete